Using Boku on Neteller is an easy way to fund your account. Here we are providing you with a step-by-step guide. Both are hugely popular payment options at many UK online casinos but many players are unaware you can use Boku to fund your Neteller account.
Carry on reading to learn more about how to make a Boku deposit on Neteller and why you should opt for these payment methods.
What is Boku?
Boku is a pay by phone payment method that is available at many online casinos in the UK. With this payment method, all players need is a working UK SIM card and their mobile phone number.
Simply choose Boku as your depositing payment method, enter how much you want to deposit and your phone number. You will then be sent a confirmation text message to your mobile. Once the payment has been authorised, the money will instantly be credited to your online casino account. The deposited cash will then be added to your monthly phone bill and you can pay this altogether.
If you have a pay as you go phone, the money will instantly be deducted from your balance. While you can make deposits with this payment method, you will not be able to use it to make withdrawals.
What is Neteller?
Neteller is an e-wallet that is widely used by online casino players. It works in a very similar way to other e-wallets such as PayPal and Skrill.
Once your Neteller account is set up you can fund it and it will then act as the middleman between your online casino account and your bank account. You can use your Neteller account details to fund your account and there is the added security feature of never having to enter bank details into the online casino you are playing at.
Neteller can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. However, this payment method can come with fees.
Step By Step Guide to Using Boku on Neteller
Using Boku on Neteller is simple and you can make a deposit in just a few simple steps. Here is a step by step guide on how you can do this today:
- Create your Neteller account – if you haven’t already, you will need to create an account with Neteller
- Choose Boku – Head on over to the ‘money in’ section and choose Boku as your depositing payment method
- Enter your deposit – enter the amount of money you want to deposit and your phone number
- Confirmation – the next step is to confirm your phone number via Boku and confirm the transaction via the SMS message sent to your mobile device
Now that your Neteller account has been funded with your Boku deposit, you can visit your casino of choice that accepts Neteller to make a deposit. To make a deposit with Neteller at an online casino:
- Choose a casino – choose a Neteller casino and create an account
- Banking section – head on over to the casino banking section and opt for Neteller as your depositing payment option
- Deposit – players can then enter how much they want to deposit and their Neteller account details
- Confirmation – lastly, you can authorise the payment and have the money instantly transferred to your casino account
Now you are ready to get started playing your favourite games at a Neteller casino.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Boku on Neteller
While some players will enjoy using Boku on Neteller to make online casino deposits, it will not be the best payment method for everyone. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages that you can expect when using this form of payment option:
Advantages of Using Boku on Neteller
- Withdrawals – players can enjoy faster withdrawals that, in most cases, will be instant. Boku is not a payment method that can be used for withdrawals
- Security – players do not need to enter any card details when making their deposit and there are additional security measures in place such as multiple SMS authorisation message
- Fees – Boku deposits at online casinos can be subject to high fees. These can be avoided by instead funding your Neteller account using Boku
Disadvantages of Using Boku on Neteller
- Fees – Neteller is a payment method that comes with fees which most players would rather avoid
- Withdrawals – while you can protect your banking information by using Boku to make a Neteller deposit, you will not be able to transfer withdrawals from your Neteller account to Boku
- Deposit limits – when using Boku to fund your Neteller account you will be limited to deposits of up to £30 per day. This means it may not be a suitable payment option for high rolling players
Overall, for players who like using Boku for deposits but want to avoid fees, using it via Neteller is a great option.
As you can see, using Boku on Neteller is a simple and quick way to make deposits without entering any banking details online. It adds multiple layers of additional security, lets you avoid fees and makes it much easier to withdraw your winnings later.