The good news for online gamblers is that you can use your bank account to fund your gambling, and we are here to help talk you through how to do just that. Using your bank account to make deposits and withdrawals is one of the most popular ways to gamble online. This payment method comes with both pros and cons and will be a suitable option for a wide range of players.
To find out more about using your bank account for online gambling, carry on reading.
What is a Bank Transfer Online Casino Deposit?
There are many different ways players can use their bank account to deposit their favourite online casino. The first is to use the bank wire transfer option. This allows you to make deposits and withdrawals directly from your bank account into your casino account. It is a popular payment method used for withdrawals as it is simple and convenient, however, the withdrawal processing time for bank wire transfers can be very long at up to 10 working days.
Another way to use your bank account for online gambling is to use your associated debit card with that account. Lots of players opt for this method as it allows you to make fast deposits and the vast majority of players will already have a debit card. It can also be used to make withdrawals but can take up to five working days to process. Gamblers in the UK can no longer use their credit card to make deposits due to new legislation introduced.
Lastly, players can also use their bank account to gamble online by connecting it to their chosen e-wallet payment method. The e-wallet, such as PayPal, then simply acts as a middleman between your bank account and the casino account. Many players opt for this method as it brings additional layers of security and many players will have a PayPal account already in use. Using an e-wallet also makes for much faster withdrawals as they only take up to 24 hours to process.
How to Make an Online Casino Bank Wire Transfer Deposit
Making a deposit at an online casino with a bank wire transfer is very easy and can be completed in just a matter of minutes. Here is your step-by-step guide on how to make a deposit with your bank account today:
- Choose an online casino – at PayByPhoneBillCasino.uk, we offer a wide range of recommended casinos. Check out our reviews for each to decide which one is going to be best for you
- Create a casino account – players must create an account with their chosen casino
- Visit the cashier – head on over to the cashier section where you can enter how much you want to deposit and choose bank wire transfer as your payment option
- Get started playing – once the transaction has been confirmed, the money will be transferred to your casino account and you can get started playing your favourite games
Making a withdrawal is just as easy when using your bank account to gamble online. Simply enter how much you want to withdraw, within the casino regulations, and choose bank wire transfer to have your winnings sent straight to your bank account.
Pros of Using Bank Wire Transfer to Gamble Online
It is easy to see why many players choose to use bank wire transfer as their preferred payment option when gambling online. Using this payment method comes with a range of positives including:
- Easy to use – making a deposit via bank wire transfer is incredibly easy and straightforward. It only takes players a few minutes to make their deposit before they can get started gambling
- Accessibility – nearly every player will have a bank account and so this makes it a very accessible and convenient payment option where you do not need to create new accounts to make a casino deposit. It is also available at almost every online casino unlike other payment methods that are not widely available
These are the top reasons why players opt to make a deposit via bank wire transfer at their favourite online casino.
Cons of Using Bank Wire Transfer to Gamble Online
While using your bank account for online gambling wire transfers is very popular and there are many advantages to using it, it will not be the right payment method for everyone. Here are some of the cons that you may experience when using this payment method:
- Fees – when using bank wire transfer, there may be fees associated with both the casino and the bank. As these fees can vary significantly, players should always check the terms and conditions of the casino to get this information before using it
- Long withdrawals – the withdrawal process when using bank wire transfer can be very long and is the longest of all available payment methods at up to 10 working days, If you instead opt to use
- Deposits – with bank wire transfers, deposits may also take longer to process than other payment methods
Overall, bank wire transfer is a good payment method to choose when making withdrawals as it is safe and reliable. However, players may want to consider an alternative payment option when making deposits.
Online Gambling Games Available to Play with Bank Wire Transfer
As bank wire transfer is a universal payment method available at almost all online casinos, you can access every type of online gambling game. Some of the most popular types of gambling games you can enjoy when using your bank account to gamble online include:
- Video Poker
- Jackpot Slots
- Sic Bo
- Sports Betting
No matter what your preference is, players can enjoy a wide range of online gambling games with their bank account at their preferred payment method.
Using a bank account to fund online gambling will not be the most suitable payment option. However, this payment method does allow you to make both deposits and withdrawals, is convenient and is very easily accessible for every player.