Have you been wondering what exactly a Boku casino website is? Then you have come to the right place as we have all the information you need to know about what a Boku casino is, how they operate, any costs involved and more. Boku casino sites have become hugely popular in recent years for online gamblers as it allows you to make secure, fast and easy payments. The best part is, all you need to use this service is your mobile device.
Carry on reading to find out more about this mobile billing payment method.
How to Use a Boku Casino
Playing at a Boku casino may be daunting at first but it is an incredibly easy payment method to use. Before you opt for this payment method, all you need is a mobile device and a working UK SIM card with a valid phone number. Players can simply enter how much they want to deposit and their phone numbers. You will then be required to confirm the transaction via SMS text message. Once this is completed, the money will instantly be transferred to your Boku account.
If you are using a pay as you go phone, this deposited cash will be deducted straight away from your phone balance. For those on a pay monthly contract, the deposited money will be added to your monthly phone bill for you to pay altogether.
Step-by-Step Guide to Making a Boku Casino Deposit
In just a few simple steps, players can deposit their favourite Boku casino. Here’s how to do this in our step-by-step guide below:
- Choose your favourite Boku casino to join
- Opt for Boku as your depositing payment method
- Enter your mobile number and the amount you want to deposit
- Players can confirm the deposit via a text message sent to their mobile device
- Enter the code from the text message to authorise the payment
- The money will instantly be credited to your casino account
- Get started playing your favourite casino games
As we mentioned before, this money will either be instantly deducted from your pay as you go payment plan or it will be added to your monthly phone bill for players to pay altogether. Boku also saves your mobile phone number to make the process even faster the next time you use it to make a deposit.
The Pros and Cons of Playing at a Boku Casino
Boku is a payment method that is suitable for a wide range of players. However, like every payment method option, it will not be for everyone. There are both pros and cons to choosing this payment method. Check them out below so you can make the right decision as to whether this is the best payment method for you:
- Convenient to use as all you need is a mobile device and a working UK SIM card
- This payment method is free to use
- It is a secure payment method that protects players’ banking details from being shared with the online casino
- Once you have confirmed the transaction, it is very fast as the deposited money is credited to your account instantly
- Players do not need a bank account as the money is connected to your mobile phone bill
- This is one of the best payment options for those who prefer to access online casinos on the go via their mobile device
- The deposit limits with Boku are strict and help to promote responsible gambling
- The major downside to using Boku is that it cannot be used for withdrawals and so players will have to opt for a different payment method
- The daily maximum deposit limit of £30 makes this a payment method that will not be suitable for high roller players
- Boku is not available at all online casinos
- Many online casinos apply a fee for Boku deposits. This can be very high at up to 15% of your deposit
- Boku deposits are not always eligible for bonuses and promotions. Players can check this in the online casino’s terms and conditions
- Players may find it more difficult to keep track of their spending
Overall, Boku is a great payment option that will be suitable for the average player looking for a secure, fast and convenient payment method.
Are Boku Casinos Safe?
If you have safety concerns about Boku, there is no need to worry. This is an incredibly safe payment method service and is used by gamblers across the UK. Many players opt for this payment method because they do not have to enter sensitive banking information into the casino. Instead, all you need to enter is your phone number. This protects you from hackers or your banking details from being misused.
Before joining any online casino, players should always check that it is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. This also applies to Boku casinos and players should never join one that is not properly licensed as it may not be safe.
If you have not played at a Boku casino before, we hope you now have all the information you need to get started. There are many secure Boku casino options to choose from and players can make a deposit within minutes without ever having to enter their sensitive banking information. What’s more, Boku itself does not charge any fees to use the service and as long as you are playing at a UK Gambling Commission licensed casino, it is 100% safe and secure to use. Boku and other pay by mobile payment methods are now widely available at UK online casinos and players will be spoilt for choice when choosing one to sign up and play at.